Per Governor Brian Kemp, Buford City Schools will be CLOSED at this time until April 24, 3030. We are encouraging our community to follow the stay-at-home guidelines at this time.
Additionally, all athletic practices and competitions will be canceled beginning Saturday, March 14, 2020, and will resume when school is back in session.
The BA digital learning expectations for learning from home are:
- Students are expected to engage in active learning for 30 minutes or less in each academic content area and Specials through the Google Classroom and/or other
educational platforms assigned from their teachers.
- Students are expected to submit assignments upon completion.
- For students who do not have access to the internet, students will need to complete the assignment after the reopening of the school.
- Teachers will be in communication with their students through the Google Classroom and/or email regarding assignments and progress.
- If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher.
Thank you for your support.
Below is a document for first grade parents in order to help your student(s) with their math work for the week of March 30-April 3.
SPECIALS -- DIGITAL LEARNING LESSON PLANS